Discover a new world of opportunity in high-wage, high-demand healthcare professions.
Join SF Health Sciences on Thursday, September 13, from 6-7 p.m. to learn about our health science programs. Tour the health professions buildings with an advisor to find out more about the employability and salary range of each field.
This event will be start in the W Building Lobby of Santa Fe College’s Northwest Campus and is free and open to the public.
Health science programs include:
– Cardiovascular Technology
– Central Sterile Processing Technology
– Computed Tomography
– Dental Programs (Assisting, Hygiene, Hygiene Bridge)
– Diagnostic Medical Sonography
– Nuclear Medicine Technology
– Nursing Programs (CNA, LPN, RN, RN-Bridge, BSN)
– Physical Therapist Assistant
– Polysomnography (Sleep Studies)
– Respiratory Care
– Surgical Technology
For more information, please contact 352-395-5650. No registration necessary.