Are you a first-generation college student? Could you benefit from academic support?
Student Support Services may be the program for you! We are a federally funded Trio Grant program that provides academic support to students in our program. The goal of the program is to improve student performance and provide guidance that contributes to students success!
Student Support Services Provides:
- Academic, financial, and life skills development to assist in college and everyday life
- Assistance with financial aid and scholarship applications
- Free visits to colleges and universities
- Guidance in career exploration
- Advising for transfer students
- Cultural experiences and campus involvement opportunities
- Up to three hours of one-on-one tutoring per week
To be eligible for services you must be a currently enrolled Santa Fe College student, on an A.A. track planning to pursue a Bachelor’s degree, and be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
In addition, you must also meet one of the following criteria:
- Be registered with Santa Fe’s Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Recipient of a Pell Grant
- First-generation college student
- Must have an academic need