Rover will be offering a scholarship opportunity to students at Santa Fe College, and we’d love to make an application available to them.
How to Enter:
- Answer our scholarship question in 400 – 500 words (response must be written in English).
- Put your answer in a Google doc, with your name and year in college at the top (high school seniors eligible).
- Submit by May 1st, 2019.
- Full details here.
In order to participate in our scholarship contest, student applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You need to be a resident of the United States.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college in pursuit of a associates degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or university enrollment.
- If you’re a graduating high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 or above.
- If you’re in college, your GPA must be 3.0 or above. If you’re in graduate school, you must either have a 2.5 GPA or above or a “Pass” in a Pass/Fail grading system.
- You can’t be related to anyone on the Rover staff, but you can be related to someone who’s a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover.
- Full terms here.
There will be one winner, who will receive $2,500. We’ll choose and notify the winner by May 31, 2019.