Hartfield Insurance Group, Inc. is an independent insurance agency with unsurpassed customer service that focuses on client risk awareness, management, and financial advising. We are seeking undergraduate to assist and work one-on-one with the owner of the company, Larry Hartfield. Applicants must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and have excellent communication skills. These individuals should like to produce creative solutions and maintaining accurate records on clients. Responsibilities and duties for this position include:
- Maintaining client relationships by sending out letters/notices
- Analyzing alternative options available to clients
- Auditing client files, maintaining and updating database information
- Creating Excel spreadsheets to summarize client data
- Updating client information and making sure information systems are efficiently linked
- Answering phones, sending client correspondence, contacting insurance providers to verify information, making copies, sending faxes, etc.
Interns may also gain some legal knowledge as they may assist Hartfield Insurance Group’s advisor, Howard M. Rosenblatt, with estate/financial planning.
The internship will consist of 4-12 hours per week and we are currently looking to fill positions for the summer. This is an unpaid internship that will help you gain professional experience, expose you to a relaxed office setting that lets you stay in Gainesville, and introduce you to insurance and financial products. Candidates should send resumes and/or questions to email@example.com.