Emerging Leaders Program is a great way to meet new people, get connected to activities on campus, and to grow personally while enhancing your leadership potential! At the end of the program, students will participate in a commencement ceremony and will be recognized with a certificate.
Application Deadline: Friday, September 13
Workshops are in S-221 from 3:15 – 4:30 p.m. Participants must attend 7 out of 8 sessions in order to receive the completion certificate.
- September 17 Workshop 1: Introduction and Team Building
- September 24 Workshop 2: Communicating Effectively
- October 1 Workshop 3: Leadership Styles
- October 8 Workshop 4: Identity Expression
- October 15 Workshop 5: Time Management
- October 22 Workshop 6: Getting Involved
- October 29 Workshop 7: Service Project
- November 5 Keys to Leadership Conference
- November 12 Commencement Ceremony