Wednesday, October 23, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., S-29
October is Disability Awareness Month.
Join Student Life, the Disability Resource Center and the Santa Fe College Adult Education program in a celebration for Disability Awareness Month! Learn more about how you can become a better ally, advocate and friend to individuals with disabilities.
Did you miss out on the Disability Awareness Fair? Here’s some important facts and resources regarding the event.
- Center for Independent Living of North Central Florida
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- National Federation of the Blind Gainesville Chapter
- SF’s Disabilities Resource Center
- SF’s Adult Education Program
- Justice Club
- UF’s Center for Autism and Related Disabilities