The Engaged Leaders program is tailored for more advanced student leaders who are actively involved at Santa Fe College. Students will have the opportunity to further enhance their leadership skills, network with other leaders, and expand on their personal and professional development. At the end of the program, students will participate in a commencement ceremony and will be recognized with a certificate.
Applications due: Friday, January 17, 2020
Workshop Sessions and Dates
Engaged Leaders workshops will begin January 21.
- January 21 Workshop 1: Vision & Goal Setting
- January 28 Workshop 2: Conflict Resolution
- February 4 Workshop 3: Bystander Intervention Training
- February 11 Workshop 4: Knowing Your Strengths
- February 18 Workshop 5: Professionalism
- February 25 Workshop 6: Marketing Your Leadership Experience
- March 10 Workshop 7: Service Project
- March 17 Art of Leadership Conference, 3-6 p.m.
- March 24 Commencement Celebration