Students eligible for participation in the Finish at the Top program receive dedicated support to connect them with available resources at Santa Fe College and in the local community. Upon graduation, students are recognized by college administration and receive a medallion to wear with their cap and gown. Please be aware that students may qualify for participation in the program but not be eligible for the tuition scholarship.
- Must be a previous Santa Fe student and readmitted to the college
- Has not been enrolled for at least one calendar year
- Has completed at least 50% of their degree program
- Must be enrolled in an eligible program. (Students enrolled in adult education, transient, high school dual enrollment, and continuing education programs are not eligible for program or scholarship consideration.)
- Must have at least a 2.0 All College Cumulative GPA (all attempted college coursework)
- Must have at least a 2.0 on Santa Fe coursework toward the primary degree program
- Must be in good academic standing with the college
As funding permits, the Finish at the Top scholarship is available to cover tuition and fees for up to nine credit hours in one term, not to exceed $1,000.00. The scholarship cannot be used to cover classes taken for a third or fourth attempt unless a petition has been approved. Students may only receive this scholarship for one semester, and it is non-renewable.
In addition to meeting the above program requirements, potential scholarship recipients must also:
- Have in-state residency for tuition purposes
- Enroll in all remaining credits to graduate the same term the scholarship is awarded
- Write a thank you letter to the Foundation, to be passed along to the donor
If you have any questions at all, please direct them to the Finish at the Top Specialist, Shannon Parrish, at Shannon.email@example.com.