Monday, November 25 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
SF Clinical Lab Science and Industrial Biotechnology BAS degrees – Walk-in Advising Session
The SF Clinical Lab Science and Industrial Biotechnology BAS degree programs offer streamlined paths to local careers. For the student seeking:
- Possibly a faster path to a bachelor’s degree than traditional university transfer;
- A degree with plenty of local employment potential;
- Small class sizes with individual advising all the way through to graduation;
- Very reasonable education costs;
- Hands-on learning in a state of the art facility;
To learn more about how these programs may benefit you, come to a walk-in advising session with the advisor Sari Sanborn.
Tuesday, November 26 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
UF College of Pharmacy Walk-In Advising Session
For all pre-pharmacy students or anyone considering pharmacy as a profession. Learn from the UF advisor Jose Garcia about the transfer admission and application requirements and tips to be a successful candidate for this selective and rewarding degree program at UF. Come in for a walk-in advising session.