Just because the Fitness Center is closed doesn’t mean you can’t still work out. We wanted to give you a few resources and tips on some workouts that you can do from home.
AMRAP Core Workout – Do as many rounds as you can for 5 Minutes with no rest until the end.
- Bicycle Crunch – 12 Reps Each Side
- Leg Lifts – 12 Reps
- Mountain Climbers – 12 Reps Each Side
- Burpees – 12 Reps
Online Resources: Deskercising!
1. Use This Posture Workout Combat Effects of a Sedentary Lifestyle
2. 15 Exercises You Can Do Sitting In Front Of Your Computer
3. 10 Simple Yet Effective Exercises You Can Do At Your Desk
4. Deskercise! 33 Smart Ways To Exercise at Work