“Leadership is action, not position.” Donald H. McGannon
The Engaged Leaders program is tailored for more advanced student leaders who are actively involved at Santa Fe College. Students will have the opportunity to further enhance their leadership skills, network with other leaders, and expand on their personal and professional development. At the end of the program, students will participate in a commencement ceremony and will be recognized with a certificate.
The Engaged Leaders workshops are held via Zoom on Tuesdays at 3 p.m. and will begin on Tuesday, January 26. Applications are due by Friday, January 22.
- January 26 Vision & Goal Setting
- February 2 Conflict Resolution
- February 9 Bystander Intervention Training
- February 16 Knowing Your Strengths
- February 23 Professionalism
- March 2 Marketing Your Leadership Experience
- March 16 Service Project
- March 23 Topic of Choice
- March 30 Commencement Celebration