PreventCOVIDU is a National Institutes of Health (NIH) study whose primary purpose is to learn whether the COVID-19 vaccine prevents people from transmitting SARS-CoV-2 to others.
The study will enroll about 12,000 students at over 20 universities in the US including 1,000-1,400 Santa Fe and UF undergrad and graduate students.
- Eligible: College students aged 18-26y who have not yet received a COVID-19 vaccine (scheduled is ok)
- When: Now. Actively enrolling with Moderna vaccinations every week – started on April 8, 2021.
- Why: Help advance science! Receive remuneration of up to $800 for your time, effort and inconvenience.
- Details or questions: Visit PreventCOVIDU.org, call (352) 273-9890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register: Click here to see if you qualify, obtain info and to register for the study https://redcap.ctsi.ufl.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=KW9WMAKRT3