Students must be enrolled in Summer and Fall or Summer B and Fall with at least 6 credit hours in each semester.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and include three references by Friday, June 18. Please let your references know that you applied for this position.
The job description is as follows:
- Greet and provide customer service to all students and visitors.
- Issue ID cards for students and other various programs at SF
- Receive and process departmental paperwork
- Answer phones, transfer calls, and take messages; send and receive faxes on behalf of students
- Monitor Discord Server engagement and Recreation Room and Esports Lab access
- Check-in/out Recreation Room equipment
- Assist with closing duties.
- Assist with projects as required (i.e. prepare marketing materials for distribution; create spreadsheets, etc.)
- Assist other staff as requested
Ideal candidate must:
- Work well with students, faculty, and staff at all levels within a diverse, multi-cultural, collaborative environment.
- Be able to effectively handle confidential and proprietary information.
- Be able to effectively communicate in a professional, diplomatic, empathetic, and tactful manner.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable learning new software.