Front desk hours are from 8 am – 8 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Fridays. Schedule will depend on availability.
To be eligible for employment consideration, the candidate must be a currently enrolled Santa Fe College student, in good academic and behavioral standing, taking six (6) or more credit hours. Candidates must have a minimum 2.5 Santa Fe cumulative GPA
Application Process: All applicants must complete the SF Employment Application, submit a letter of intent, current class schedule, and an up-to-date resume through the job portal to be considered for this position: https://sfcollege.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobid=818
This position is open until filled (Apply ASAP)
The job description is as follows:
Provide a professional, helpful, and welcoming atmosphere by greeting, responding to, and directing visitors.
Assist in the issuance of ID cards.
Receive and process departmental paperwork.
Accept, screen, and route telephone calls concerning activities and operations of the office, directing inquiries as appropriate and/or providing information.
Monitor Discord server, Recreation Room and Esports Lab access.
Check-in/out Recreation Room equipment.
Deliver items on campus as needed.
Provide coverage during weekly staff meetings.
Assist with projects as required (i.e. prepare marketing materials for distribution and/or removal; create spreadsheets, event set-up, etc.).
Assist other staff as requested.
Provide service excellence through courteous, informed, accessible, and professional engagement.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Communication – able to effectively communicate in a professional, diplomatic, empathetic, and tactful manner using preferred method and level as applicable to the job.
• Team Orientation & Interpersonal – highly motivated team player with ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels within and external to the organization.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Multi-task – Ability to expeditiously organize, coordinate, manage, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously to swiftly assess a situation, determine a logical course of action, and apply the appropriate response.
• Systems & Software – proficient level of knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or relevant position software programs.
• Ethics – able to demonstrate integrity, professionalism, civility, and a high degree of ethics in all job-related actions.