Student Life Photovoice Project: Back on Campus
To submit photographs and narratives, please email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Life is seeking students to document and reflect your experience in college through photographs and written narratives during the fall semester. Reflect on what is important to you as a student during your time back on campus.
We will feature select images on social media and in a culminating online exhibition to display the images and narratives submitted.
Submissions will be accepted throughout the semester.
How to Participate:
- Identify what you want to explore. Is this your first time in college? Or is this your final semester? We want to know your story.
- Take a digital photograph. Document through photographs (phone or digital camera) what it’s like being a student.
- Write your narrative. In 150 words or less, it’s time to tell your story! Identify what each image submitted is conveying and what the photograph means to you – why is your image important?
- Submit your photograph and narrative. The final step is to submit your final photographs and narratives.
- Sharing the Story. There will be a final gallery to showcase all the images that will tell a greater story.